How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted online from here
- Candidates must register in order to use the online application system.
- The online application form requests all of the necessary information for the initial stages of the selection process (General information, Reference letters, Education, coursework, honours, scholarships, prizes and awards, research experience, career breaks and scientific interests)
- Applicants should indicate at least one and up to three collaborative projects on which they would like to work on, in order of preference.
- Two reference letters will be automatically requested to the referees proposed by the candidate through the online system.
- Candidates must ensure that all information is included before the deadline, including the reference letters. Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
Once the application is submitted, an acknowledgement of receipt will be automatically sent by email to the applicant.
Applicants who would like to receive the information of the call in an alternative format (e.g. large print, Braille, audio or hard copy), or who are unable to apply online should contact us by telephone on +34 932 275 400 (ext. 4325)
For any additional information, please contact IDIBAPS - Oficina de Coordinació Científica at email@example.com